Saturday, July 11, 2009

Get the Fuck Outta My House, Crazy TLC Mommies!


So, step 4 hasn't been too hard for me! I have been VERY good at keeping TLC, and all other shows about babies, off of my television. How have I done it? I have swapped one nasty addiction for another. Kinda like when overeaters get gastric bypass and then become alcoholics (yep, there's a whole theory on that kinda thing). So anyway, I have been watching 3 different shows - Law & Order, CSI, and Criminal Minds. And I am almost about to scrap the idea of bringing children into this world all together! Geesh, I'll probably breed some sort of psychopathic serial killer. OK, yeah...this cannot be healthy. But it's better than watching "Half-Ton Teen Pregnant with Twins and Never Knew She Was Pregnant...." So, I feel very positive about achieving this step. I am also doing quite well on my others as well. Still no pee sticks in the house. Baby wish list remains in Internet Heaven. And I haven't picked up any TTC books (even TCOYF)!!!! Yippeee!

And guess what??? I am feeling really good! TTC is still on my mind, but not 24/7. More like maybe 20/6....hey, I'll take it!

I am still stuck in Fertile Myrtle Purgatory though. Although guess I can't really call it "Fertile Myrtle", or I'd already be fucking pregnant, right??? Anyway, I swore I wasn't gonna check my cervical mucus this month, but Hell, there it is....right there....can't really get away from it. So we have been doing our Baby Dancing Duties. Please see previous post for scenarios - all have played out so far this week. And, even though I swore I wouldn't, I spent 30 minutes flat on my back with butt propped on pillows....so sue me! We can't all be perfect.

2 comments:

  1. The first steps towards ttc "relaxation" are huge steps! Good for you! Loving your blog. It's nice to see my feelings out there through someone else.

    (Bobbi)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you go? I loved reading your posts. Most of them remind me so much of me. Hope to see you posting again soon.

    ReplyDelete